RULE AND REGULATION
- Student must be punctual. They should arrive at the school 5 minutes before the first bell. Once the gate closes, they will not be allowed entry.
- School uniform is compulsory on all school days and at all school days and at all school functions. Students must wear the prescribed uniform, exact in colour and pattern.
- Students should come to school clean and tidy with trim hair-do. Use of hair gel, long hair for boys are not allowed.
- They should bring their text books, note books, etc. as per the day’s time table. Name, class/section of the students should be written on all their belongings.
- It is compulsory to bring the Almanac and Identity Card regularly.
- A student is generally not allowed to leave the school during the school hours.
- Changing of classrooms between periods should be done in an orderly manner and silently. Students should not unnecessarily leave their class at the end of every period.
- Articles like expensive watches, costly pens and jewellery should not be avoided, cell phones, walkman /iPods, head phones and any such gadget is strictly banned and once found, these will be confiscated.
- Lending or borrowing of money or any other article, selling/buying any article or collecting any subscription or donation is not permitted.
It is strictly forbidden to bring any sort of objectionable literature/material to school and the school reserves the right to carry out inspections at any time.
- Students are not allowed to receive visitors during school hours.
- Students should make use of the litterbins and take special care not to litter the school premises. It is advised not to bring polythene bags to the school.
- Writing or scribbling on the walls or causing damage to school property and property others, will be treated as misconduct. Any such act shall entail punishment and recovery of the cost even if done accidentally.
- Students suffering from infections /contagious diseases shall, under no circumstances, be permitted to attend school until full recovery. They should submit a medical fitness certificate in support of that.
- Shouting, whistling and using abusing language are strictly disallowed.
- Students will be held responsible for irregular attendance, neglect of homework, disobedience and disrespect to the members of the staff.
- The school reserves for itself the right to expel a student for unsatisfactory progress or bad conduct.
- Bursting crackers and splashing colours in the school premises are strictly banned. Indulgence in these will result in expulsion from the school. School shall have a separate day to celebrate all festivals.
- Students are not allowed to bring any sharp instrument such as knife etc. to the school or any kind of object that can cause injury to others.
- The school shall not be responsible for any unforeseen accident or illness or mishap that may happen to a student during the school hours or while on school trips or school sponsors activities outside the school.
RULES OF LANGUAGE
The medium of instruction being English, it is mandatory for everyone to communicate in English in the school premises. Compliance to this rule will not only provide greater opportunity for practice but also enhance language efficiency.
Important: - Breach of school rules/norms and/or misbehavior will be seriously viewed and recorded. Cases of recurrence of such acts or indiscipline of serious nature will lead to suspension. In spite of it, if a student does not take to correction and indulges in repeated indiscipline, he/she is liable to be dismissed from the school.
RULES OF ATTENDANCE
The school expects every student to attend the classes regularly. Those who are not regular in attendance shall not be eligible for promotion. It is compulsory for all students to put in at least 75% attending before every exam to be eligible to sit for the exam. In case of shortage of attendance, a student will not be eligible for promotion/any academic award. It is also compulsory for a student to remain present on the last working day before vacation /break as well as on the reopening day.
- No student shall be absent from the school without obtaining prior sanction of leave. Parents should send the leave application to the class teacher well in advance. The class teacher, in turn, will communicate to the parent , through the Almanac, if the leave is sanctioned.
- If a student fails to come to School on a particular day due to sudden illness or urgent and unforeseen circumstances, the parent should inform the class teacher that day itself. In such case, the leave application should be sent the next day.
- If the leave is due to illness for a period exceeding three days, a Medical Certificate from the doctor should be enclosed along with the leave application, if needed, the case may be referred to the Medical Board of the School.
- If a student absents from School without intimation / permission for more than 10 days, his/her name will struck off the rolls. Re-admission, if granted shall be done on payment of fine for the days of absence and the re-admission fee.
Note: Students of class IX to XII are expected to put in 100% attendance in there regular classes and any special classes as notified by the school. They must appear for all Tests / Examinations without fail.
RULES FOR USE OF VEHICLES
- If your ward is below 16 years of age, he/she is not allowed to drive any vehicle.
- Only on reaching 16 years of age, he/she may drive a vehicle but, without gears. In this case, the student MUST possess a valid driving licence and wear crash helmet as a safety measure.
- Leave Rules: Ordinarily, no leave is granted during the term and should not be asked for, expect under very special circumstances, Leave for religious functions and marriages should be avoided as far as possible. No leave will be granted during the examination.
- Valuables: Guardians are advised not to give valuable articles like costly Watches,Tape- recorders, Cameras /Mobile phone, Laptop /I pod etc, to their wards when they come to the school. The school does not take any responsibility for the loss of such valuables. A fine Rs.100/- will be charged for such violation.
- Guardians are requested not to send any food parcels to their wards. The contents of such parcels, if received, personally or through post will be distributed among the students.
- Though the school takes all normal precautions, it does not take any responsibility for accidents. This applies to all accidents which may occur in the Science Laboratories, Work-shops, rock-climbing, trekking, mountaineering, swimming, educational tours, and on journey to and form the school.
- Private vehicles / Arms are not allowed in the school campus.
- Parents should attend the PTM in order to have information about their ward’s academic growth. The details of PTM could be found from school calendar.
- Parents / Guardians are requested to meet their ward only after the school hours. Information in advance to the hostel warden is required in this regard.
- Frequent telephone calls and visit by the parents & guardians can distract the child from hostel system.
- School discourages alone out pass to the students, therefore parents are requested not to be convinced by their wards in this regard and spare sufficient time to pick & drop back their ward safely.
- Students under private medical treatment by parents are not allowed to keep medicine in the hostel. Such medicine should be handed over to the nursing sister in consultation with the school doctor.
- There are limited seats in the hostel for class IX to XII. The boarders of class IX to XII are not permitted to withdraw from hostel to become day scholar after their promotion to X, XI and XII class. Students must continue their classes X, XI & XII with the same status as boarder.
- The authorized person appointed by parents of the ward for Gate Pass, PTM, and Results and for visit to see the ward should carry an authority letter duly signed by the parents.
GENERAL RULES FOR SCHOOL TRANSPORT
- Students are expected to be on the door side of the bus at least 5 minutes prior to the arrival of the bus.
- Buses will not wait for the late-comers.
- Students are not allowed to board any bus other his/her regular bus.
- Shrieking/Shouting/Unruly behavior is strictly prohibited in the bus as the driver’s attention can be distracted.
- The drivers are authorized to stop buses only at the designation stops. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience of all and no diversion/extension will be entertained on existing routes.
- The bus In-charge are Bus Monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in buses.
- Any damage caused to the bus will be viewed seriously and suitable penalty shall be imposed on the concerned student.
- In case any kind of problem / complaint with the transport services bus staff. The sum should be reported to the school authorities. No instruction / suggestion should be given to the bus staff directly.
- Parents are requested to accompany their respective ward up to the pickup point in the morning and collect them after the school hours.
- No student shall be allowed to use the school bus on way.
- The school management takes all precautions to see that the children are safe so longs as they remain in their custody. However, the School Management will not take any responsibility, whatsoever, for any damage or injury which may be sustained by the student as result of accident or unforeseen incident either in the school premises or in the conveyance provided by the school or in any other manner.
WITHDRAWALS & TRANSFER CERTIFICATE
- For getting Transfer Certificate etc. The parents have to apply in writing.
- On receipt of approval from the Principal / Director, Transfer Certificate will be issued and parents can collect the T.C. there ward (s) after SEVEN days of the submission of the application.
- Transfer Certificate will not be issued under the following circumstances :
- The parents / guardian has failed to submit the transfer certificate from the previous school where the child has studied.
- Failed to submit the Birth Certificate of the ward from Municipal Corporation from the area or Registration of Birth & Death.
- The dues pertaining to the school have not been paid.
- Student may be asked to leave the school on following grounds.
- Non-payment of School Dues
- Parents repeatedly not meeting the teacher in the school when called.
- Using unfair means in any examination or attempting to influence any teacher
- Consistent unsatisfactory progress in studies
- Conduct harmful to others
- Any two detentions
- Normally the application for withdrawal should reach us by 31st Dec. Of the current session.
- Parents/Guardians, who apply for the T.C between 1st Jan. To 28th Feb. Will be required to pay annual charges, three months tuition fee, transport fees and IT charges.
- Parents/Guardians, who apply for the T.C. between 1st March to 31st March, will be required to pay annual charges, six months tuition fee, transport fees and IT charges.
- Parents/Guardians, who apply for the T.C from 1st of April onwards, will be required to pay Annual charges plus complete fee for the whole session.
- However, transfer cases of government employees, army personnel and any other emergency cases will be considered on merit by the Director.